25micron Non Toxic Water Soluble Laundry Bag PVA Dissolvable Biodegradable
Contact Person : Kim
Phone Number : 15639785569
WhatsApp : +8615639785569
|Minimum Order Quantity :||2000||Price :||0.19-0.22|
|Packaging Details :||200pcs/Carton,||Delivery Time :||7-15 days|
|Payment Terms :||L/C, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram||Supply Ability :||20000/Day|
|Place of Origin:||CHINA||Brand Name:||SYNC|
|Certification:||SGS,ISO9001||Model Number:||Hot water soluble|
25mic PVA Water Soluble Bag,
140°F PVA Water Soluble Bag,
25mic water soluble biodegradable bag
Hot water soluble laundry bags are a cost-effective solution which substantially reduces the risk of contamination and cross-infection to staff, patients and laundry personnel.
Water soluble medical disposal bags for infection control including water soluble laundry bag and medical instrument disposal bag are mainly used to collect the contaminated medical instruments, articles, patient bed sheets, linens and treatment appliances in hospitals and nursing homes. After sealing up the disposal bags, the contents inside the bag do not expose to oustside environment during the whole process of conveying, washing, disinfection and drying. The water soluble bag can dissolve completely during washing and disinfection process without any polluting residual .
Natural (always has stock),Red,yellow
* The hot water soluble bags dissolve completely in water at 140°F
* Fit small hampers
* Won't damage fabrics, equipment, or waste water treatment systems
* Highly resistant to most organic solvents, greases, fats, and oils
* Impervious to most gases
* Will not generate a static charge
* Use attached tie-tape to close
1. Place the clothes into the water-soluble bag. When loading the clothes, please make sure to put the dry clothes into the water-soluble laundry bag first, and then put the wet clothes, or wrap the wet clothes with dry clothes and put them into the bag. This can prevent tearing the bottom of the bag due to extended contact with wet clothes under the action of gravity. Please do not put too much wet clothes into the water-soluble laundry bag at any time. Please keep in mind that the water-soluble laundry bag is very sensitive to moisture.
2. Use the attached strap to tie the mouth of the bag well to prevent the liquid (such as body fluid or blood) in the laundry bag from leaking out and contaminating the environment and the staff. Wind the strap 2-3 turns around the opening and tie a slip knot, because the knotting method will affect the water solubility of the water-soluble laundry bag.
3. When transporting the contaminated clothing inside or outside of the hospital, please package the water-soluble laundry bag containing the contaminants with another clean outer packaging bag. This can reduce the chance of exposing the contaminated clothing to the air due to puncture or tearing of the bag on the way to the laundry room.
4. Please place the tied water-soluble laundry bag in a stirring or drum washing machine. Please do not open the bag to sort clothes, as it is not appropriate to do so; the exposure of contaminated clothes to the air may cause cross-infection.
5. No matter the laundry bag is cold-water-soluble or hot-water-soluble, the cold-water-soluble strap can quickly dissolve during the first round of cold-water agitating laundry process, and the contained clothes can quickly contact water.
6. The clothes must be stirred in 65°C(175°F) water for at least 40 seconds before injecting detergents, alkali, or other cleaning chemicals into the washing machine. The whole washing process should be no less than 15 minutes. During the washing process, please make sure that the water temperature is at least 65°C(175°F) for a type E washing machine for no less than 10 minutes. (Please refer to the model of the laundry bag for the washing temperature.)